WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT?
In this webinar Dr. Giamperro Ciabattoni will discuss how the digital workflow and digital technologies are utilized in transitioning a patient’s hopeless, natural dentition to an implant supported restoration.
Key topics of Live webinar:
- Immediate implantation techniques
- Predictable full arch rehabilitation
- Digital workflow
- Gingival mucosa and bone preservation tactics
- Optimal implant placement
- Esthetics management
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- how to offer patients an immediate esthetic implant solution without a traumatic experience
- how the planning software allows for optimal treatment planning and implant placement with the aid of surgical guide templates
- how the utilization of progressive digital workflows can enable transitioning hopeless dentition to an implant supported restoration
THE DISCUSSION OF THE WEBINAR:
- The loss of a tooth is often a traumatic experience for the patient. Patients may suffer real or perceived detrimental effects following the loss of one or more teeth.
- Immediate implant placement offers the most cost-effective and long-term solution for replacement of missing teeth with high average life expectancy, providing the patient with the best sense of security and well-being.
- In the modern era, immediate implant concept is gaining popularity and presents many advantages compared to delayed implant placement.
- In fact, this procedure preserves the gingival mucosa and bone without damage to the adjacent teeth.
- The key points in this procedure are the optimal positioning of the implants, the choice of the optimal implant morphology, and a good prosthetic management for gaining the best esthetic outcome.
Dr. Giampiero Ciabattoni
Expert, speaker and researcher in Guided surgery and Prosthodontics.
Professor at University of Genoa.
- Born in Bologna in 1971, Dr. Ciabattoni enrolled in Medicine at the University of Ferrara in 1991.
- Graduated in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics at the University of Florence.
- Attended numerous courses in Sweden at the Branemark Clinic and worked with Prof. Stefan Lundgren in University of Umea, Sweden and with Dr.Eric Van Dooren Antwerp-Belgium and Dr. Mauro Fradeani.
- He is participating in various studies on immediate function, guided surgery and post-extraction systems, lectures on these topics locally in Italy and globally.
- Professor for the Computer Assisted Implant and Prosthetics Master's degree at University of Genoa.
- Author of the book Digital Implantology, edit. Quintessenza Int., translated into many languages and is the co-author of the book Fundamentals of Esthetic Implant Dentistry ,edit Wiley.
- Dr. Giampiero Ciabattoni owns a private practice in Faenza that specializes in oral surgery and implantology and prosthodontics.